Friday, June 19, 2009

Daily Stats Update

Number of reviews written yesterday: 2
Number of bags of potato chips eaten: 0 (Yay me! But I had two Weight Watchers ice cream bars, so that may be a moot point)
Weight: Not saying
Reviewer ranks: 5065 in New Reviewers (in between J.L. Mould and James Ridgway)
5855 in Classic reviewers (though there are six of us with the same number. Can someone explain that?)
Number of visitors to this blog: 0
Number of family members ignored: Zero, but that's only because I made them help me clean the house.
Also, I broke my self-imposed rule of becoming a real literary critic by only reviewing books, to review the Sonic Scrubber. It's just such an awesome tool!
Trips to the library: Zero

1 comment:

  1. With the classic ranking system, they assigned rating points based on hitting threshhold numbers of positive votes on reviews. So let's say there are 10 people who have three votes on one review. They would all have the same rank as a tie. It's only when you get to the upper rankings where you'll find people with enough vote differences to no longer have ties.

    Honestly, I'm not quite sure how they have managed to create a new ranking system that doesn't have ties.

    Did I help or am I just clear as mud. :)

    PS Good luck with your quest, especially in a year.

    Mark
    Long time review and top 100 (both systems).

    ReplyDelete

Did you find this post helpful?